King Saud University, Al Rabie sign MoU
Riyadh, May 18, 2011
King Saud University (KSU) has signed a MoU with Al Rabie Saudi Foods that will provide training and career development opportunities to university students.
Prof Dr Abdullah Bin Abdurrahman Al Othman, KSU Rector and representative, and Monther Bin Trad Al Harthi, CEO of Al Rabie Saudi Foods, signed the agreement.
“We are keen to enhance our cooperation with major universities in the kingdom in order to contribute to the development of the academic sector and to provide opportunities for students to learn more about the agricultural and manufacturing processes,” stated Monther Bin Trad Al Harthi.
Under the MOU, the KSU Faculty of Food and Agriculture Sciences in Riyadh and Al Rabie shall provide training and development opportunities to students through the Cooperative Education Program.
Moreover, through this partnership Al-Rabie and KSU aim to help further strengthen the private and public sector workforce.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA