Jordan varsity picks Sermon for ERP training
Amman, March 21, 2011
The University of Jordan has signed an agreement with Sermon Business Solutions for the provision of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) specialised workshops on Microsoft Dynamics Axapta ERP.
As per the agreement, Sermon will conduct intensive workshops for the Engineering, Accounting, Business and IT faculties' students and alumni, preparing them for Microsoft certificates in ERP.
“The university is keen on keeping in pace with the latest developments, collaborating with private sector enterprises to benefit from their market experience and employing it to enrich the students’ academic achievements and preparing them for the market,” said Dr Khaled Al Rawajfeh, Center of Consultation manager from the university.
He further illustrated that the curriculum is presented by Microsoft, covering three major tracks including Financial Management Module, Trade and Logistic Management Module, in addition to installing, configuring and deploying ERP.
“In addition to its academic value, the workshops will offer the students an opportunity to attain an MS degree that we hope will facilitate their engagement in the market,” Dr Rawajfeh added.
“The workshops are not limited to the university’s students only. They are also available as an opportunity for private and public sector employees, to acquire both knowledge and skills that would boost their careers,” stated Sermon Business Solutions chief Omar Zaidan.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai