E K Kanoo awarded for Bahrainisation efforts
Manama, January 30, 2011
Ebrahim K Kanoo, a leading automotive distributor in Bahrain, has been named as a 2010 pioneering Bahraini company for its outstanding commitment to Bahrainisation.
Ebrahim K Kanoo was among other leading organisations honoured by the Labour Ministry at the 26th honouring ceremony for outstanding private sector employees, held under the patronage of His Majesty King Hamad at the Gulf Hotel.
Moosa Jaffar, from the Toyota and Lexus Service Division, was also awarded the 2010 Outstanding Employee for his dedication to the Bahraini work force and hard work. He was later honoured at a special ceremony by E K Kanoo officials for his 30-year commitment and dedication to the company.
E K Kanoo director Talal Kanoo said: “The company’s top management represented by chairman Mr Mohammed Kanoo and Vice-chairman Mr Foud Kanoo are fully dedicated to developing the skills and capabilities of its Bahraini employees, which reflects on E K Kanoo’s strong bond with the Bahraini community and its successful growth.”
Ebrahim K Kanoo strives to fulfil its goals of creating a skilled and professional Bahraini work force by offering its employees various intense training courses and workshops, he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme