Jobs4Bahrainis.com gets record hits on Day 1
Manama, July 1, 2010
Jobs4Bahrainis.com, the first private sector initiative dedicated exclusively to improving the employment prospects of Bahraini nationals, has proved to be a massive success in the first 24 hours since it went live.
By June 1 (Thursday) the portal, which went live on Wednesday morning, had received a total of 35,372 unique visitors, of which 99 per cent originated from Bahrain.
Jobs4Bahrainis.com is a joint venture between Gulf Connexions, one of the leading recruitment companies in the region and Al Hilal Group, the Kingdom’s leading publishing and marketing organisation.
With a core mission to get Bahrainis into the workforce, Jobs4Bahrainis.com is aligned with the Bahrain government’s Economic Vision 2030 and enjoys support from main partner Gulf Air, Bahrain’s national airline and a major employer of Bahraini nationals.
The portal also received more than 450 new registrations in the 24 hours since launch, from both graduate and professional Bahrainis across various job sectors.
Commenting on the success, Ali Al Daylami, business development manager, Jobs4Bahrainis.com, said: 'The response we have received for this initiative, which has been designed to help Bahrainis maximise their job opportunities, has far exceeded our expectations.'
“We have also received numerous calls from employers enquiring about ways in which they would be able to utilise the portal to source quality Bahraini candidates for a range of job vacancies,” he added.
Jobs4Bahrainis.com is the first service of its type in Bahrain, providing employers with access to Bahraini talent and enabling Bahrainis to search for job opportunities within their specialised or preferred employment sectors.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'