NYIT Amman and New York team up in jobs pact
Amman, December 2, 2009
The career guidance center of NYIT Amman has partnered up with the career services division in NYIT New York to offer students employment opportunity abroad.
The career guidance office at NYIT Amman supports the mission of NYIT by offering an array of programs and services to help students enhance their career-oriented professional education, gain access to opportunity, and identify values, interests, and skills that can benefit the larger world while preparing them for professional success.
The career guidance center is committed to a career development approach that encourages students and alumni to put classroom theory into real world practice in their role as worker, community member, and global citizen.
NYIT undergraduate, graduate and alumni students can now apply to more than 4000 job vacancies in the US and 5000 job opportunities world wide through the career guidance center in Amman.
The career guidance office at NYIT said that their focus will not be limited to Jordan and the Gulf Area, as an international institution NYIT aims to provide global opportunities to our graduates and this has been successfully established by creating a connection with NYIT’s career services office in New York.
Furthermore the career guidance center offers CV writing services, cover letter writing services and one-on-one interview preparation techniques. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA