NYIT Amman and New York team up in jobs pact
Amman, December 2, 2009
The career guidance center of NYIT Amman has partnered up with the career services division in NYIT New York to offer students employment opportunity abroad.
The career guidance office at NYIT Amman supports the mission of NYIT by offering an array of programs and services to help students enhance their career-oriented professional education, gain access to opportunity, and identify values, interests, and skills that can benefit the larger world while preparing them for professional success.
The career guidance center is committed to a career development approach that encourages students and alumni to put classroom theory into real world practice in their role as worker, community member, and global citizen.
NYIT undergraduate, graduate and alumni students can now apply to more than 4000 job vacancies in the US and 5000 job opportunities world wide through the career guidance center in Amman.
The career guidance office at NYIT said that their focus will not be limited to Jordan and the Gulf Area, as an international institution NYIT aims to provide global opportunities to our graduates and this has been successfully established by creating a connection with NYIT’s career services office in New York.
Furthermore the career guidance center offers CV writing services, cover letter writing services and one-on-one interview preparation techniques. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- CTB/McGraw-Hill opens office in Qatar
- Monster Gulf to hold online career fair
- Bayt.com plans two virtual job fairs
- Sheikh Mohammed opens new college
- Bahrain plans to boost employment for women
- Arab education summit concludes in Amman
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'