NYIT Amman and New York team up in jobs pact
Amman, December 2, 2009
The career guidance center of NYIT Amman has partnered up with the career services division in NYIT New York to offer students employment opportunity abroad.
The career guidance office at NYIT Amman supports the mission of NYIT by offering an array of programs and services to help students enhance their career-oriented professional education, gain access to opportunity, and identify values, interests, and skills that can benefit the larger world while preparing them for professional success.
The career guidance center is committed to a career development approach that encourages students and alumni to put classroom theory into real world practice in their role as worker, community member, and global citizen.
NYIT undergraduate, graduate and alumni students can now apply to more than 4000 job vacancies in the US and 5000 job opportunities world wide through the career guidance center in Amman.
The career guidance office at NYIT said that their focus will not be limited to Jordan and the Gulf Area, as an international institution NYIT aims to provide global opportunities to our graduates and this has been successfully established by creating a connection with NYIT’s career services office in New York.
Furthermore the career guidance center offers CV writing services, cover letter writing services and one-on-one interview preparation techniques. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam