Tamkeen partners with KPMG Fakhro
Manama, August 23, 2009
Tamkeen has appointed KPMG Fakhro as the executing partner for its Enterprise Development Scheme (EDS).
The EDS program's second phase begins in November and will run for a period of four years.
With 914 Bahraini enterprises served in a growth cycle through its EDS, Tamkeen is all set to initiate the next phase of capacity-building to serve an additional 1000 new Bahraini enterprises.
A tender was announced and the contract was signed between Tamkeen’s chief executive Abdulelah Al Qassimi and KPMG Fakhro’s chairman Jamal Fakhro.
“The EDS programme works at many levels to maximise the potential and growth of Bahraini enterprises,” observed Abdulelah Al Qassimi.
“The appointment of KPMG Fakhro as EDS Agency (EDSA) will help us to speed up the day-to-day operational activities involved in administering the EDS programme.”
“KPMG’s involvement as EDSA partner will streamline the paperwork and enable smooth access to Tamkeen’s different growth and productivity-enhancing programmes,” said Jamal Fakhro.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair