Tamkeen partners with KPMG Fakhro
Manama, August 23, 2009
Tamkeen has appointed KPMG Fakhro as the executing partner for its Enterprise Development Scheme (EDS).
The EDS program's second phase begins in November and will run for a period of four years.
With 914 Bahraini enterprises served in a growth cycle through its EDS, Tamkeen is all set to initiate the next phase of capacity-building to serve an additional 1000 new Bahraini enterprises.
A tender was announced and the contract was signed between Tamkeen’s chief executive Abdulelah Al Qassimi and KPMG Fakhro’s chairman Jamal Fakhro.
“The EDS programme works at many levels to maximise the potential and growth of Bahraini enterprises,” observed Abdulelah Al Qassimi.
“The appointment of KPMG Fakhro as EDS Agency (EDSA) will help us to speed up the day-to-day operational activities involved in administering the EDS programme.”
“KPMG’s involvement as EDSA partner will streamline the paperwork and enable smooth access to Tamkeen’s different growth and productivity-enhancing programmes,” said Jamal Fakhro.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair
- Job opportunities set to rise 3pc in UAE
- GCC nationals get ‘much support’ from government