DSOA partners with Dubai Quality Group
Dubai, December 20, 2008
Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA), the region’s premier integrated innovations hub for high-tech industries, has joined Dubai Quality Group (DQG) as its newest investor partner.
The partnership effectively expands DQG's network across key sectors in the UAE while securing an important ally in the Group's continued pursuit of excellence within the entire local business community.
DSOA's confirmation as DQG Investor Partner likewise provides a significant boost for the Authority to further realise its mission of establishing a universally recognised state-of-the-art oasis for technology-based industries.
DQG will offer strategically important quality-focused resources and activities that will allow DSOA to benchmark its corporate structure and management approach according to the latest international best practice standards.
'DQG has played a very important role in cultivating a culture of excellence across industries in the UAE, thus we expect our partnership with the Group to significantly enhance our quality-focused campaigns and initiatives,' said Dr Mohammed Al Zarouni, vice chairman and CEO of Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority.
'DSOA has been established by the Dubai Government to help the country's performance in the field of advanced technologies and DQG is eager to help DSO strengthen its value proposition and achieve its goal of being the region’s premier destination for semiconductors, microelectronics and other electronics-based companies looking to set up their regional headquarters and R&D divisions in Dubai,' said Osama Al Rahma, finance director of Dubai Quality Group’s board of directors.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses
- UAE Exchange recruits 126 Emiratis
- New-look buses for Bahrain schools
- 30 students on WCMC-Q Dean's Honor List
- Saudi to set up new women's university