DSOA partners with Dubai Quality Group
Dubai, December 20, 2008
Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA), the region’s premier integrated innovations hub for high-tech industries, has joined Dubai Quality Group (DQG) as its newest investor partner.
The partnership effectively expands DQG's network across key sectors in the UAE while securing an important ally in the Group's continued pursuit of excellence within the entire local business community.
DSOA's confirmation as DQG Investor Partner likewise provides a significant boost for the Authority to further realise its mission of establishing a universally recognised state-of-the-art oasis for technology-based industries.
DQG will offer strategically important quality-focused resources and activities that will allow DSOA to benchmark its corporate structure and management approach according to the latest international best practice standards.
'DQG has played a very important role in cultivating a culture of excellence across industries in the UAE, thus we expect our partnership with the Group to significantly enhance our quality-focused campaigns and initiatives,' said Dr Mohammed Al Zarouni, vice chairman and CEO of Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority.
'DSOA has been established by the Dubai Government to help the country's performance in the field of advanced technologies and DQG is eager to help DSO strengthen its value proposition and achieve its goal of being the region’s premier destination for semiconductors, microelectronics and other electronics-based companies looking to set up their regional headquarters and R&D divisions in Dubai,' said Osama Al Rahma, finance director of Dubai Quality Group’s board of directors.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA