Tuesday 16 July 2019
 
»
 
»
Story

National Bonds' Dubai housing project 90pc sold out

DUBAI, November 12, 2018

National Properties, the real estate arm of National Bonds Corporation, has announced that 90 per cent of its ‘Casa Familia,’ a key development offering innovative and affordable luxury housing solutions in Dubai, has officially been sold out, thanks to its award-winning rent-to-own in-house finance scheme.

‘Casa Familia’ is part of the well-established Motor City Green Community and has quickly become one of the most sought-after residential addresses in Dubai.

Under the ‘Casa Familia’ payment plan, the investors need to pay 10 per cent of the property price during the construction stage and the rest 90 per cent over a 10-year period post-handover.

National Bonds CEO Mohammad Qasim Al Ali said: "We are pleased to announce that 90 per cent of our ‘Casa Familia’ development has been sold out and that we have handed over all the units ahead of time and families have already been enjoying living within the ‘Casa Familia’ lush green community for months."

"We are now on track to complete the ’Casa Flores’ townhouse villas which is a neighbouring community to ‘Casa Familia’ and will represent the last opportunity for end-users and investors who are interested to benefit from our award-winning in-house 10-year payment plan post-handover," he added.

‘Casa Familia’ and ‘Casa Flores’ townhouse villas are unique family homes in an urban sanctuary. They have been constructed and designed by award-winning developers and contractors, said the statement from National Properties.  

Generously-sized and starting from 3,302 square feet, the residences are available in three, four or five bedrooms. Residents will also have access to world-class community amenities including lush gardens, schools, recreation centres and medical facilities, it stated.

"At National Properties, our ultimate objective is to provide homeowners with an exceptional living experience," remarked Al Ali.

"We do this by providing our customers with affordable housing solutions while maintaining the highest standards of quality. We will remain committed to our real estate investments and will continue to contribute to the socioeconomic development of the UAE," stated the top official.

"We understand what today’s modern family is looking for when searching for a new home – great quality, a strategic location, affordability, and above all, value. We are proud to say that these characteristics are present in all of our housing developments and projects," he added.-TradeArabia News Service




Tags: Dubai | National Bonds | housing project | Motor City Green Community |

More Construction & Real Estate Stories

calendarCalendar of Events

Ads