National Properties launches new villas
Dubai, November 19, 2013
National Properties, a subsidiary of National Bonds Corporation, has launched its ‘Andalusia Collection’,a group of 69 premium villas.
The villas, part of The Villa project in Dubai, will be released to the market in phases over the next few months, said a statement.
Embracing the popular Spanish theme that defines The Villa project, the Andalusia Collection recognises the historical link between the people of the Middle East and the famous Spanish region Andalusia.
“From the outset, our vision was to create something special with the Andalusia Collection,” said Mohamed Qasim Al Ali, general manager of National Properties. “We are delighted to have delivered on that vision, by creating an ensemble of villas that are unique in design, unparalleled in grandeur and unmatched in quality and value.”
The Andalusia region possesses distinctive and striking architectural themes and is renowned for its beautiful mosaics, magnificent arches and intriguing symmetrical patterns that have remained unique through the centuries, he said.
“The Andalusia Collection villas capture these architectural elements in stunning detail and present them on generous plot sizes that reach up to 30,000 sq ft within beautifully designed interior spaces that are executed with superb craftsmanship and boast high quality features and fittings from some of the world’s leading brands such as Villeroy & Boch, Grohe, and Bosch,” said a statement.
Marble flooring, designer staircases to provide an ambience of elegant grandeur, an overflow swimming pool, decorative fencing, a fully enclosed and air-conditioned central courtyard and Andalusian archways connecting large living areas, some adorned with the charm of wooden beams, promise to provide a lifestyle enriched by generous spaces to recreate a cool and tranquil retreat, it said.
The villas in the Andalusia Collection will be delivered in three phases in accordance with the construction schedule. The first phase consisting of 31 villas has been completed and is ready to move in. Phase-2 is scheduled for completion in January 2013. The third and final phase is set to be completed and delivered in April 2014.
National Properties aims to release the first phase of villas from the Andalusia Collection at prices ranging from Dh5.2 million - Dh6.5 million, it said.
The Andalusia Collection is available for viewing from November 20 by contacting Harbor Real Estate, the exclusive marketing and sales agents on 043251616 or 050-9166543. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals