Dubai launches new real estate portal
Dubai, November 4, 2013
Dubai Land Department has launched a new online real estate portal for the auction, sale, and rental of properties and to act as a convenient exchange centre for real estate private and public real estate information.
The new portal, eMart, is considered novel in the world of real estate in that the services offered to stakeholders in the market are unique and an implementation of the Government of Dubai’s vision to move towards smart government in all its institutions.
With the aim of supporting stakeholders across the real estate industry through the provision of premium online services and the facilitation of search operations for investors in Dubai, and creating a comprehensive set of globally outstanding options to attract real estate investors, eMart constitutes an ambitious initiative of the Dubai Land Department.
Sultan Butti Bin Mejren, director General of Dubai Land Department, said: “Today, Dubai Land Department has accomplished yet another milestone in pushing the real estate market forward, towards new heights the benefits of which this city will sow in the near future and the longer term.”
“We now have a system that, with complete transparency and full credibility gives tenants, owners, and brokers full operational efficiency and reliability in a way that we have not had before, a way that will help boost the local real estate market significantly.
“The department is now working to develop a comprehensive action plan for the establishment of a real estate climate that is safe and stable and contributes to achieving the objectives of all parties involved in the sector, contributing to the attraction of more foreign investment, thus transforming Dubai into a global real estate destination through the provision of a full range of facilities and services that emphasise transparency and ensure the rights of all parties, working towards the Government of Dubai’s transition into a smart government,” he added.
Sultan Al Akraf, director of first registration at Dubai Land Department, pointed out that the launch of operations through eMart will enhance the attractiveness of real estate investment in Dubai.
“It will have a major role in attracting more investments to the sector because transparency is the most prominent factor in any investment sector, and it is the foundation upon which eMart is built,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Dubai Land Department |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals