UGA opens new showroom in Doha
Doha, November 4, 2013
United Gulf Access (UGA), one of the region’s leading heavy equipment rental and sales solution provider, recently opened a new showroom in Barwa Commercial Avenue, Doha.
The new office/showroom is particularly specialized to offer the latest technology equipment from top European manufacturers, Haulotte Group (France) specialist in people and material lifting equipment; and Ammann Group (Switzerland), specialist manufacturer of compaction and paving equipment, with core expertise in road building.
"Qatar is witnessing significant development across all sectors, especially in infrastructure and construction. This has been accompanied by an increased demand for heavy equipment, particularly aerial work platforms, compaction and paving equipment,” said Mohamed A Murad, UGA’ CEO.
With branches across Saudi Arabia, UAE (United Gulf Equipment Rentals), Oman and Qatar and a strong customer base, UGA aims at supplying the market with an unmatched and youngest fleet-mix, ranging from scissor lifts, boom lifts, telehandlers, rollers, compaction & paving equipment, lighting towers and generators among many others, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom