Damac plans $500m London share listing
Dubai, November 4, 2013
Dubai developer Damac Properties said on Monday it plans to raise around $500 million from a sale of global depositary receipts on the London Stock Exchange.
Each GDR will be worth 3 ordinary shares in Damac, the regulatory filing said. A GDR is a certificate that represents a block of shares in a company. GDRs are often issued by firms in emerging market states to allow foreign investors to buy the stock more easily.
Citigroup and Deutsche Bank are joint bookrunners for the offering, with the investment banking arm of Saudi Arabia's Samba Financial Group and VTB Capital acting as co-lead managers. – Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower