Dow Corning launches new sealant
Michigan, US, October 31, 2013
Dow Corning Corporation, a leader in silicones, has launched its MP Silicone Sealant, a multipurpose sealant, to meet the needs of the growing construction industry in the Middle East.
“Demand for high-quality homes and facilities has surpassed supply in the Middle East, creating a need for reliable, cost-effective, multipurpose sealants,” said market manager Billy Han.
“The new sealant complements our line of professional building trade products, helping meet the needs of simple and practical construction applications.”
Dow Corning MP Silicone Sealant is an acetoxy cure sealant suitable for use on nonporous substrates, such as aluminum, glass and glazed ceramic tiles. It offers mildew resistance and high weatherability, making it suitable for a wide range of internal and external construction sealing applications, he said.
The sealant is available in clear, white and black and is sold exclusively through Dow Corning’s Xiameter brand business model, which offers reliability and consistent quality at market-driven prices. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital