Jotun hosts gala event for interior designers
Dubai, October 21, 2013
Jotun Paints, one of the world’s leading producers and distributors of paints and powder coatings, held an exclusive gala event for the Middle East region’s top interior designers in Dubai recently.
During the event held at the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Jotun highlighted its Lady Design collection, the company’s latest endearing range of colours and themes that is expected to innovate the interiors industry and wow customers.
The event was attended by some of the region’s top interior design firms and designers. Lady Design, which offers six new collections that are based on the latest market needs and trends, was created in collaboration with renowned celebrity interior designer Mona Hussein.
The collection is available in six engaging new themes—Galleria, Natural, Elegance, Oceanic, Modern and Historic. Lady Design is being positioned to empower customers in bringing out their own unique personality to life on their walls.
Biren Arora, the general manager for UAE said the event served as a strategic platform for Jotun to meet and connect with some of the top designers in the region where it could learn more about the industry’s current challenges, trends and even the kind of interior paints that they recommend to their clients.
"As such, we highlighted our latest Lady Design collection, a dynamic and endearing range of new colors and themes that can fuel design creativity and turn any interior into bold statements of style, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna