Jotun hosts gala event for interior designers
Dubai, October 21, 2013
Jotun Paints, one of the world’s leading producers and distributors of paints and powder coatings, held an exclusive gala event for the Middle East region’s top interior designers in Dubai recently.
During the event held at the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Jotun highlighted its Lady Design collection, the company’s latest endearing range of colours and themes that is expected to innovate the interiors industry and wow customers.
The event was attended by some of the region’s top interior design firms and designers. Lady Design, which offers six new collections that are based on the latest market needs and trends, was created in collaboration with renowned celebrity interior designer Mona Hussein.
The collection is available in six engaging new themes—Galleria, Natural, Elegance, Oceanic, Modern and Historic. Lady Design is being positioned to empower customers in bringing out their own unique personality to life on their walls.
Biren Arora, the general manager for UAE said the event served as a strategic platform for Jotun to meet and connect with some of the top designers in the region where it could learn more about the industry’s current challenges, trends and even the kind of interior paints that they recommend to their clients.
"As such, we highlighted our latest Lady Design collection, a dynamic and endearing range of new colors and themes that can fuel design creativity and turn any interior into bold statements of style, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014