Galfar MD resumes work after questioning
Dubai, October 20, 2013
Oman's Galfar Engineering and Contracting said on Sunday that its managing director had resumed work after being questioned by authorities.
On October 10, Galfar had said its managing director was called for questioning by "concerned authorities"; it did not provide the name of the executive or any additional details, such as why the executive was questioned.
Its brief statement on Sunday did not give any further information.
Galfar is a major construction company in Oman and has worked on several key projects in the Gulf state. -Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman
- Damac raises $348m in London share sale
- Top industrial trade fair opens in Oman