Kohler launches new collection in UAE
Dubai, October 14, 2013
Kohler, a global leader in kitchen and bath design and technology, has launched its new Replay collection in the UAE.
The collection combines a new line of integrated vanity basins and cabinets with a striking personality, unique styles of ceramic shower trays as well a full suite of toilets and bidets, said a statement.
Jerome Michel, managing director, Europe, Middle East and Africa Region, said: “Replay is all about elegance, style and comfort and we are confident that these key features will appeal to our customers’ taste in the UAE. This new collection is intended for all our customers expecting extensive comfort, added safety and easy care from their bathrooms.”
Kohler offers large size shower trays 90 to 120 cm in different layouts and shapes, for all age groups and especially adapted to seniors. The trays are coated with Class B anti-slip glaze that ensures sturdiness of use on a flat surface and offers fast draining for lower risks of standing water.
The vanity tops, tall storage unit and mirrored cabinets offer a host of functional storage spaces and solutions, said the statement.
The line also offers a six models of toilets and bidets designed to suit diverse bathroom layouts. Every toilet bowl is available with the ‘green toilet’ version, making it water efficient, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi