RAK Prop to launch two new residential projects
Ras Al Khaimah, October 7, 2013
RAK Properties has announced plans to launch two new iconic projects at an investment of Dh400 million ($109 million) on the first day of Cityscape Global expo in Dubai.
Ras Al Khaimah’s biggest property developer listed on Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange, RAK Properties said it has boosted its investments in new residential projects driven by increased demand.
Mohamed Sultan Al Qadi, the managing director and CEO of RAK Properties said: “We will be showcasing a wide portfolio of projects during Cityscape Global this year. This will be our strongest participation to date focused on promoting our completed projects as well as announcing our new residential investments for those looking for ideal luxurious stays in Ras Al Khaimah.”
"After a series of successful projects like Julphar Towers, RAK Tower in Al Reem Island in Abu Dhabi and the leading Mina Al Arab project, we are adding up new innovative projects," stated Al Qadi.
"Our main focus now is on residential projects to meet the increased demand in the emirate due to population growth and the wider attention the emirate is getting regionally," he added.
Senior officials from RAK Properties will be present at the the company stand to address queries and interact with potential buyers and existing customers.
“Being a major real-estate developer in Ras Al Khaimah and the Northern Emirates in particular and the UAE in general, we are extremely confident about the impact these two new projects will have on the sector as well as on our investors and end users,” stated Al Qadi.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: RAK Properties |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed