DIRC starts work on new residential projects
Dubai, October 7, 2013
Dubai Investments Real Estate Company (DIRC), the real estate arm of Dubai Investments has started work on its new residential and commercial projects in Dubai.
The new projects at strategic locations within Mirdif, Meydan and Jumeirah areas follow the success achieved by DIRC on its iconic Ritaj project, the modern residential complex located in Dubai Investments Park, said a top offical ahead of its participation at Cityscape Global expo which opens tomorrow at Dubai World Trade Centre.
“Over the last seven years, DIRC has witnessed robust growth – driven by our projects which offer unparalleled quality and value for money," remarked Obaid Al Salami, the general manager of DIRC.
The company has sold or leased most of the residential units within Ritaj, which comprises over 2,000 apartments in 11 blocks spread across 2,580,000 sq ft. Ritaj also offers unmatched lifestyle amenities, boasting of a community centre with 17 outlets as well as a 24x7 supermarket.
"The success of Ritaj is a reflection of the tremendous confidence and trust in our construction and delivery standards. As a step further in this direction, we are happy to announce details about our forthcoming projects at strategic locations within Dubai," he stated.
The new projects reinforces DIRC’s growing presence in the real estate sector, backed by its enviable portfolio of residential, commercial, warehousing and labour accommodation units.
“Our projects are coming up at Meydan – one of the world’s most exciting destinations; Mirdif – one of the most sought-after residential neighbourhoods; and Jumeirah Village – the idyllic development in Jumeirah. The projects stem from the fact that investor buoyancy is back in Dubai’s residential sector, which has maintained positive momentum amidst solid market fundamentals and steady economic growth,” said Al Salami.
DIRC has also diversified its presence in the hospitality through its subsidiary Al Mujama Real Estate and tapped into the sports & luxury health sector with its partnership with Al Qudra Sports Management, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah