Omniyat to unveil new-look ‘Opus’ at Cityscape
Dubai, October 6, 2013
Omniyat, a leading developer in the Middle East, is set to unveil a reconfigured version of its landmark project The Opus, featuring Middle East’s first ‘ME by Melia’ hotel at the Cityscape Global event.
Located in the Burj Khalifa district, the Opus will feature serviced apartments designed by renowned Arab architect, Dame Zaha Hadid and signature furniture designed or selected by Hadid.
The hotel will feature Michelin star food and beverage outlets spread across an area of 250,000 sq ft. The entertainment options will be selected from New York, Miami, London and Las Vegas.
Mahdi Amjad, Omniyat's executive chairman and CEO, said: “Inspired by Omniyat and designed by architect Zaha Hadid, The Opus will stand out as one of the most striking landmarks on the Dubai skyline and offer the hotel guests and residents of the serviced apartments a truly classy experience.”
The project marks the foray into Dubai by ME by Melia, operated by Melia Hotels International, a leading hotel company that currently runs more than 350 hotels in 39 countries.
“The 95 m high Opus is a masterwork of design whose repertoire gravitates towards distinction and originality. Brookfield Multiplex has already completed 30 per cent of the construction,” Amjad added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth