Asteco to showcase new projects at Cityscape
Dubai, October 6, 2013
Leading regional real estate services firm Asteco will showcase two new residential projects at the Cityscape Global exhibition this week.
The exhibition will take place from October 8 to 10 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Al Bateen Residences, located in the Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) district, is scheduled for completion by December this year and will offer a total of 304 apartments, from spacious one-bedroom options to ‘super penthouse’ level homes with over 7,200-sq ft of living space.
“JBR apartments saw a 32 per cent increase in sales price from Q2 2012 to Q2 2013. We haven’t witnessed any slowdown in transaction volumes or sales growth in the second half of 2013 to date, and new project launches like the Al Bateen Residences at JBR continue to offer an extremely attractive lifestyle investment proposition,” said Sean McCauley, director – agency, Asteco.
The 50-storey residential tower, which is a prime development from Al Ain Properties, will be twinned with an adjacent hotel to be managed by an internationally renowned hotel chain.
Also on show at Cityscape Global will be the new twin Beach Towers developed by Al Badie Group, located on Reem Island, Shams Abu Dhabi.
The twin towers, each consisting of 28 floors, are joined together by a podium, and offer a total of 431 luxury apartments ranging from one to four bedrooms. It features a wide range of high end facilities, including the beach, swimming pool, health club and spa. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings