Asteco to showcase new projects at Cityscape
Dubai, October 6, 2013
Leading regional real estate services firm Asteco will showcase two new residential projects at the Cityscape Global exhibition this week.
The exhibition will take place from October 8 to 10 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Al Bateen Residences, located in the Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) district, is scheduled for completion by December this year and will offer a total of 304 apartments, from spacious one-bedroom options to ‘super penthouse’ level homes with over 7,200-sq ft of living space.
“JBR apartments saw a 32 per cent increase in sales price from Q2 2012 to Q2 2013. We haven’t witnessed any slowdown in transaction volumes or sales growth in the second half of 2013 to date, and new project launches like the Al Bateen Residences at JBR continue to offer an extremely attractive lifestyle investment proposition,” said Sean McCauley, director – agency, Asteco.
The 50-storey residential tower, which is a prime development from Al Ain Properties, will be twinned with an adjacent hotel to be managed by an internationally renowned hotel chain.
Also on show at Cityscape Global will be the new twin Beach Towers developed by Al Badie Group, located on Reem Island, Shams Abu Dhabi.
The twin towers, each consisting of 28 floors, are joined together by a podium, and offer a total of 431 luxury apartments ranging from one to four bedrooms. It features a wide range of high end facilities, including the beach, swimming pool, health club and spa. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014