Tasweek to discuss opportunities at Cityscape
Dubai, October 3, 2013
Tasweek Real Estate Development and Marketing, an advisor and solutions provider, is set to discuss key regional and global market opportunities and trends at the Cityscape Global event.
The firm will introduce its new projects and follow up on existing ones, at the event running from October 8 to 10 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
“Cityscape Global is an excellent follow-up platform to our participation in Cityscape Abu Dhabi a few months ago. The projects and market reports we presented then were positively received. We intend to further expand our regional and global presence while forging stronger ties with stakeholders and investors especially with the growth interest and demand for Dubai market and the UAE,” said Masood Al Awar, CEO.
The event’s programme includes Cityscape Global Exhibition, the Global Real Estate Summit, the Mena Mortgage and Affordable Housing Congress, the Future Cities Conference, and the special closed-door Sector Series. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre