Musanada completes Al Ain villa project
Abu Dhabi, September 30, 2013
The Abu Dhabi General Services Company (Musanada) said it has completed all infrastructure and housing works related to the Abu Samra Residential Complex villa project located in Al Ain.
The company will imminently hand the project over to the competent authorities in preparation for the distribution of housing to eligible UAE nationals, said a statement from Musanada.
The Abu Dhabi group had originally begun work on this villa project in May 2011, when it was commissioned by the Diwan of Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi. The project’s duration was just over two years, with work completed during this July.
Built on an area of 24.8 hectares, Abu Samra Residential Complex work comprised infrastructure works and the construction of 61 residential units at a total cost of Dh189 million.
It also included all infrastructure, construction and paving of streets, sewerage networks, potable water, telephone and electricity, and other essential services required by residential areas.
The total land area of each housing unit is 2,025 sq m, while the total construction area is 585 sq m. Each villa consists of two floors comprising several Majlis areas, master bedrooms, and service and storage rooms.
On the successful completion, Ali Al-Muherbi, the executive director of Building Services and Project Management Division at Musanada, said the project had been completed in line with vision of UAE President Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan to achieve family stability and provide adequate housing for UAE nationals across the country.
The project has thus been implemented in line with the objectives of Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, he stated.
According to him, the Abu Samra complex is one of the exceptional residential projects that will meet the requirements of the citizens of the region. "The housing design took into consideration meeting the needs of Emirati families in terms of capacity, multiplicity of rooms, and provision of all the necessary facilities and services," said Al Muherbi.
"The project is also an addition to that region, which is witnessing a great development in various sectors," he added.
Musanada was established by Sheikh Khalifa in December 2007 as a shared service company in order to provide shared services to Abu Dhabi Government entities.
It provides services to over 3,250 sites throughout Abu Dhabi, including 2,050 mosques and 262 schools, in addition to government buildings and social and sports facilities.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals