DWC highlights real estate prospects
Dubai, September 29, 2013
The Business Park, a free zone office complex of Dubai World Central (DWC), the world’s first purpose-built aerotropolis, recently hosted an event to throw light on the real estate investment opportunities available at the Business Park.
The networking event, held for 25 real estate agents, is part of a series of educational and networking seminars that the Business Park is organising this year. It also highlighted the state-of-the-art facilities and strategic advantages that the Business Park offers to companies from diverse sectors.
Paolo Serra, director, and DWC’s Business Park, said: “The Business Park has been designed to cater to companies from different industries and business categories, and is an integral element of DWC. We are keen to make sure that maximum number of companies benefit from the facilities and incentives offered by the Business Park, and this is where the real estate agents can play a pivotal role.”
“The recent networking event we organised aimed to familiarise the participating real estate agents about the world-class facilities and tailored solutions available at the Business Park, which in turn will help them inform their clients about the different leasing and investment choices in the Business Park,” he added.
Located at the entrance of Dubai World Central, the Business Park consists of 11 commercial buildings offering office spaces that can be configured to client specifications.
Clients can not only benefit from flexible commercial lease terms, 100 per cent ownership and availability of free zone and non-free zone trade licenses and visas, they can also leverage the state-of-the-art infrastructure of DWC, the easy accessibility to Al Maktoum International Airport, and the proximity to main highways.
Completed and ready for immediate handover, the Business Park also offers a range of trade licensing options and even the ability to partner with the customer to create mutually beneficial solutions, irrespective of the customer’s business model.
In addition, the Business Park includes the Business Center, a fully equipped business complex located in the DWC headquarters, offering a range of smart office solutions, including executive offices and dedicated and shared desk options.
With 100 per cent license ownership, the Business Center enables entrepreneurs and small businesses to offer their services to a wide range of local and international companies at a highly competitive packages starting from Dh29,900 ($8,140) per year.
Dubai World Central is one of the most ambitious projects of its kind in the world comprising the new Al Maktoum International Airport, set to be the world's largest in volume and size upon completion. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals