Diyar Al Muharraq hands over title deeds
Manama, September 28, 2013
Diyar Al Muharraq, a major mixed-use urban development in Bahrain, said it has handed over the title deeds to the first three buyers of its prestigious Sarat Residences.
An ideal integrated residential community within Diyar Al Muharraq, Sarat Residences has all the living amenities of a modern lifestyle for its residents.
Set in an abundant park area overlooking a beautiful seascape, Sarat District is located conveniently near the main gateway to Diyar Al Muharraq, with close proximity to the on site Shaikh Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa Grand Mosque and other community facilities.
The residences are planned on varying plot sizes, open for sale to Bahrainis. The district consists of 170 plots in different sizes.
Diyar Al Muharraq CEO Dr Maher Al Shaer presented the title deeds of the plots, sold on the very first day after it was placed on the market.
Lauding the new owners of Sarat’s residential plots, Al Shaer said, “We are delighted to commence the handover of the title deeds and welcome all investors to Diyar Al Muharraq community. Residents at Sarat can look forward to a beautiful home, an outstanding standard of living, and a valuable investment.
Diyar Al Muharraq will contain a network of convenient pedestrian bridges as well as walking and cycling pathways that give quick and easy access to the beach and other areas, connecting the plots that will overlook parklands and beautiful sea views.
Schools and community facilities provide an ideal location for young and growing families and peaceful settings create a perfect dwelling for older residents.
"Our sincere appreciation goes to all our valued customers for their trust and support. We are also very grateful to government authorities for their support in expediting the processes related to the issuance of these title deeds,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan