Al Habtoor to unveil mega project on Oct 7
Dubai, September 26, 2013
Dubai-based Al Habtoor Group will unveil what it calls “the biggest residential and hospitality development in the world under construction” on October 7.
The project will be the group’s biggest project.
Al Habtoor Group chairman Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor said he has set October 7 as the date to announce what he calls “a vote of confidence in Dubai and its economy.”
Al Habtoor said he will personally make the announcement. He has hinted over the past few weeks that the project will prove his faith in Dubai’s economy and its leadership.
He said: “Our project will prove to the world that Dubai is the only place in the world to invest. It is truly a breathtaking project. It will help boost the economy, provide thousands of jobs and be a benchmark for future projects of its kind. This is the beginning of a new era for Dubai and a new landmark for the city. The event will be a one-of-a-kind. We are very excited about what’s coming soon.”
Al Habtoor Group, while best known for construction, is globally recognised through its involvement in the hotel, automotive, real estate, education, insurance and publishing sectors. – TradeArabia News service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014