RAK Ceramics unveils big Italy expo plan
Dubai, September 25, 2013
RAK Ceramics, the leading ceramics manufacturing company based in the UAE, is set to showcase its latest eco-friendly product portfolio at CERSAIE 2013 – International Exhibition of Ceramic Tile and Bathroom Furnishings 2013, to be held in Bologna, Italy from September 23 to 27.
The key products to be displayed include the latest tile collections, bathware and faucets from RAK Ceramics.
Announcing its participation at the giant ceramics expo, CEO Abdallah Massaad, said: "We continue to use our participation in Cersaie to leverage our strong international presence to position ourselves as one of the industry leaders in terms of production and innovation by setting new trends in the market."
"Our participation at the Italy expo is part of our strategy to further consolidate our market stronghold in key markets across the region. We will be using this event to unveil our latest format of tiles which will be the first of its kind in the region using pioneering technology," he stated.
"In addition, we have lined up a very attractive presentation that will feature our latest eco-friendly range of products and designs that have been developed using advanced tile printing technologies," remarked Massaad.
The Ras Al Khaimah firm will be participating with two stands this year – a 400 sq m stand for Tiles that also includes Elegance Ceramics range of boutique tiles collections and another 180 sq m stand to show off the company’s extensive Bathware collection along with a separate segment area for Kludi RAK range of luxurious Faucets.
RAK Ceramics will be using the Cersaie 2013 platform to launch its new additions to its sophisticated and best-selling wood art collection, a series of novel and contemporary wood finished tiles that stands out for its stylish appearance.
The wood textured tiles are part of RAK Ceramics’ commitment to offer eco-friendly tiles that are an alternative to natural wood with primary focus on conservation of trees, noted Massaad.
In the Bathware section, RAK Ceramics is developing a new suite with Harmony, which is set to be launched during the exhibition.
"The Italy exhibition has become a traditional venue to interact with our existing and potential customers from all over the world and provide them with an overview of the unique features of our comprehensive tile portfolio,” he added.
Abdulla Mahmood, the GM for marketing and corporate communications, said, "Cersaie is the single most important trade fair for global ceramics industry and RAK Ceramics uses it as an opportunity to not only launch new trend-setting product range but also enhance its brand image with a strong presence in terms of product display at our stands during the fair."-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project