Jotun plans roadshow for painters
Jeddah, September 22, 2013
Jotun Saudi Arabia, a leading paint manufacturer in the kingdom, is taking to the road on a tour to instruct freelance painters how to use its Jotashield range.
The roadshow, which starts in Jeddah this month, will help the painters select the right paint for exterior surface, said a statement.
The Jotashield roadshow will also be held in Riyadh and Dammam.
“We are fully committed to supporting freelance painters and the purpose of this roadshow is for Jotun professional paint experts to explain the various features and benefits and uses of the different types of our Jotashield exterior paint products, as well as showing painters the right technique of applying Jotashield in order get the desired result,” said Muzzakir Bukhari, exterior products manager at Jotun Saudi Arabia.
“Jotashield paints have been applied to many landmark buildings in Saudi Arabia and it is the high quality and unique features of Jotashield that give it an edge over other paint brands and make it the frontrunner in its category,” he said.
Jotashield is the complete solution for exterior painting needs, which offers customers features such as protection against harsh climatic condition, concrete protection, longer lasting colours and reduced maintenance and simultaneously keeping the exterior beauty of the home, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract