Seven Tides appoints new executive MD
Dubai, September 22, 2013
Dubai-based developer Seven Tides has appointed Rony Valeny as its new executive managing director.
Valeny’s new role will be to define and execute the strategic direction of the developer’s global portfolio with a specific remit to develop and support stakeholder relationships.
“Rony’s international experience in understanding the nuances of running successful businesses, across a wide range of industry sectors, and his ability to shape and lead teams in delivering effective solutions to drive future performance corresponds directly with Seven Tides’ strategy for growth,” said Abdulla Bin Sulayem, CEO.
“With the opening of our latest luxury project, Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa, this week, and continued international interest in the Anantara Residences, Rony will lead the team in ensuring that we continue to optimise our commercial potential and extend our capabilities to existing and prospective partners and stakeholders,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Managing director |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman
- Damac raises $348m in London share sale