Al Habtoor to announce 'biggest project'
Dubai, September 22, 2013
Dubai-based Al Habtoor Group is set to announce the biggest project of the group to date in the coming weeks, a statement said.
Al Habtoor Group chairman Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor said the Group will hold a press conference in the coming weeks to unveil the project.
Al Habtoor said: “What we have lined up will prove our continuous faith in the UAE economy and leadership. The project we are about to unveil is the biggest of its kind.”
He added: “I truly believe the UAE is the only place in the world to invest, and this project will prove it. The announcement is very exciting for the group and Dubai as whole. What we have planned is in conjunction with a government project. We can’t wait to announce it to the world.”
The Al Habtoor Group has grown with the UAE, and has always been an active player in the economy here, he said.
The announcement comes at an exciting time for the city; Dubai is the front-runner to host the Expo 2020. It is currently bidding against three other cities Izmir in Turkey, Sao Paulo in Brazil, and Yekaterinburg in Russia, the statement added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show