EBS products on display at Kuwait exhibition
Dubai, September 17, 2013
Emirates Building Systems (EBS), a subsidiary of Dubai Investments and a regional pioneer in the design, fabrication and construction of steel structures, is showcasing its latest range of products at a major exhibition which began yesterday in Kuwait.
The Big 5 Kuwait 2013, a leading building and construction trade exhibition in Kuwait, will run till September 18 at the Kuwait International Fair.
Exhibitors from over 20 countries, including UAE, Australia, Spain, Italy, Canada, Hong Kong and Kuwait, are showcasing an array of new technologies and products in the construction industry.
EBS is displaying its Hot Rolled and Pre-Engineered Building Structures, alongside its portfolio of structures for offices, residences, high-rise towers and other commercial, institutional and industrial buildings, power and desalination plants, and various structures for the oil and gas industry.
Samir Akra, general manager, said: “The event witnesses wide participation from premier quarters of the regional construction industry, and paves the way for industry intelligence and market knowledge-sharing.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals