Project finance focus for global forum
Amsterdam, September 17, 2013
Core themes of trends and forecasts in the construction industry, project finance, successful project management and delivery, equipment technology and asset management will form the agenda for an upcoming construction forum in Amsterdam.
The 2013 International Construction Economic Forum (ICEF) will be held from November 20 to 22 at the Hotel Okura.
Former Spanish Prime Minister José María Aznar will give the keynote address at ICEF. Aznar, who was in office from 1996 to 2004, will speak about the challenges of globalisation and free trade, and how they relate to the international construction sector.
As well as exploring the power and purpose of globalisation, highlighting the ramifications for underdeveloped countries, Aznar will focus on building stability and encouraging development in Latin America, where Spain has many links.
Other speakers on the bill include several CEOs of major companies in the global construction industry.
The programme will also feature construction specialists from the legal and financial communities and leading economic forecasters for the construction industry.
The event is targeted towards major construction contractors, but it will also appeal to other stakeholders in the industry including consultants and engineers, major clients, building materials producers, those involved in the construction equipment industry such as manufacturers, dealers and rental companies, trade associations and many others. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Amsterdam |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show