Damac awards Riyadh project to Binladin unit
Riyadh, September 16, 2013
Dubai-based real estate developer Damac Properties has awarded the main construction contract in its Riyadh project Damac Esclusiva Luxury Serviced Apartments to Haramain Gate for Construction, a subsidiary of Binladin group.
The SR353 million ($94.1 million) project includes the construction of a luxury serviced apartments tower in the golden strip on King Fahad Road in Riyadh, which will be interiorly designed by the Italian brand Fendi Casa, said a statement.
Damac Esclusiva Luxury Serviced Apartments, a 150-metre high tower overlooking the Kingdom Tower in Riyadh, will provide refined luxurious interiors by the Italian fashion house for more than 100 luxury serviced apartments, it said.
The two companies will also partner on the interiors for exclusive private apartments in Dama Residenze in the Dubai Marina.
The project, which has already reached the first typical residential level after finishing the four podium levels is set to be completed in 2016, said the statement.
It will be managed by the company’s hospitality division, Damac Maison, a five-star hotel and personal service management company to provide the levels of luxury expected by VIP residents.
The apartments will feature fully-equipped kitchens, private parking, apartment servicing facilities, special in-room beauty services and childcare in addition to a kids club. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project