Damac awards Riyadh project to Binladin unit
Riyadh, September 16, 2013
Dubai-based real estate developer Damac Properties has awarded the main construction contract in its Riyadh project Damac Esclusiva Luxury Serviced Apartments to Haramain Gate for Construction, a subsidiary of Binladin group.
The SR353 million ($94.1 million) project includes the construction of a luxury serviced apartments tower in the golden strip on King Fahad Road in Riyadh, which will be interiorly designed by the Italian brand Fendi Casa, said a statement.
Damac Esclusiva Luxury Serviced Apartments, a 150-metre high tower overlooking the Kingdom Tower in Riyadh, will provide refined luxurious interiors by the Italian fashion house for more than 100 luxury serviced apartments, it said.
The two companies will also partner on the interiors for exclusive private apartments in Dama Residenze in the Dubai Marina.
The project, which has already reached the first typical residential level after finishing the four podium levels is set to be completed in 2016, said the statement.
It will be managed by the company’s hospitality division, Damac Maison, a five-star hotel and personal service management company to provide the levels of luxury expected by VIP residents.
The apartments will feature fully-equipped kitchens, private parking, apartment servicing facilities, special in-room beauty services and childcare in addition to a kids club. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings