Emaar unveils serviced residences project
Dubai, September 15, 2013
Leading developer Emaar Properties has announced the launch of 'The Address Residence Fountain Views III,' a fully furnished serviced residence project in Downtown Dubai.
Located directly opposite The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination, The Address Residence Fountain Views III offers customers the choice of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom serviced residences,
Situated above The Address Fountain Views hotel, the project is being managed by The Address Hotels + Resorts, Emaar’s flagship five-star premium brand.
The residences also provide unparalleled views of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, and The Dubai Fountain, the world’s tallest performing fountain. Adding to the convenience of residents, the development features significant retail space with high-end stores and F&B outlets along the boulevard.
The sale in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and London, and showcase in Jeddah, will take place simultaneously on September 21, while online registrations will open on September 18, said a senior official.
Ahmad Al Matrooshi, the managing director, said: “The Address Residence Fountain Views III is a stunning tribute to Emaar’s commitment to provide world-class service, awe-inspiring design, and unparalleled architecture. Located in the heart of our flagship development, Downtown Dubai, itI provides investors from across the world the opportunity to reside in one of the most dynamic communities in the city.”
"Potential customers can register interest for the serviced residences from September 18 online at 9am in London, 11am in Jeddah and 12pm in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The event will take place in all four cities simultaneously on September 21," he added.
In the UAE, the sale in Dubai will take place at Emaar Sales Centre in Downtown Dubai, and in Abu Dhabi at the Emaar Sales Centre in Al Nahda Tower, from 1pm; while the London sale will be held at the InterContinental London, Park Lane, from 10am (GMT).-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal