Dubai wasl to complete villa project in Nov
Dubai, September 12, 2013
Dubai-based wasl properties has announced plans to complete the construction of all the 90 four-bedroom villas at ‘wasl 90’, its newest residential development in the area, in November.
The latest tranche of property being added to the wasl properties portfolio will be located off Al Wasl Road, a major artery running through the heart of Jumeirah, said a statement from the developer.
The new project is in response to the high demand for villas in Jumeirah’s Al Badaa, district - one of Dubai’s oldest and most prestigious locations, it stated
Al Badaa forms part of an affluent community in the locale and is home to a network of schools, services, high-end restaurants and boutique-style shopping outlets. The villas are located near two major parks, Jumeirah Beach Park and Al Safa Park, which further contribute to the area’s appeal.
The villa project is due for completion in November.
The 90 villas include eight upgraded properties which boast private swimming pools and large landscaped gardens complete with stepping stone pathways and wooden gazebos.
Each villa features several balconies, separate maid’s quarters, a laundry and storage facility and a private roofed garage. The development employs 24-hour security and hosts a number of amenities, including a club house for recreational and sports facilities, two separate gents and ladies gymnasia and a common swimming pool.
There is also a children’s play area and communal landscaped gardens, said the Dubai developer in its statement.
“wasl 90 serves to reinforce our commitment to offer high-quality living to our customers and addresses a robust demand for modern family homes in Jumeirah,” remarked Mohammed Al Hashimi, the project manager, wasl properties.
“Jumeirah has long been a coveted destination for those seeking community and convenience and the extra housing will provide more people with the opportunity of living in one of Dubai’s most sought-after vicinities,” he added.
Dubai-based Al Arif Contracting are responsible for the construction work, while Arif & Bintoak, also from Dubai are the consultants for the architecture and design.
A subsidiary under wasl Asset Management Group, the company manages an extensive real estate portfolio of over 25,000 residential and commercial properties within Dubai, said Al Hashimi.
Wasl properties currently owns and leases 388 villas in Al Badaa area with an occupancy rate of 100 per cent, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum