RWI clinches Arabtec contract
Dubai, September 11, 2013
Rubber World Industries (RWI), a UAE-based manufacturer of closed-cell rubber insulation 'Gulf-O-Flex', has won a contract from Arabtec Construction Group to supply rubber insulated building materials.
The materials are to be used in the development and construction of the Dh107 million ($29 million) Arabian Ranches Development project, which covers 95 villas/townhomes in Arabian Ranches Development District 2, Alma 2 and La Avenida 2, said a statement.
Under the terms of the agreement, RWI will supply ‘Gulf-O-Flex’ closed cell elastomeric rubber tube insulation, sheet roll insulation and adhesives that will be used for refrigerant copper pipes and AC drain/refrigerant pipe insulation purposes.
Besides the Arabian Ranches project, the company has also been awarded a contract to provide rubber insulated building materials for the Baniyas Residential Development project in Abu Dhabi, which covers the construction of 411 villas, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract