Bahrain set to begin work on key bridge
Manama, September 5, 2013
Construction work on a new bridge in Bahrain connecting Muharraq and Arad is expected to start next year, a report said.
The Works Ministry will implement the first phase of the 3km bridge, while the second phase will be put out to tender, Muharraq Municipal Council deputy chairman Ali Al Moqla told our sister publication Akhbar Al Khaleej.
The bridge will ease traffic to and from Bahrain International Airport as well as vital residential areas and public utilities, he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract