Dubai Investments joins Kazakhstan expo
Dubai, September 4, 2013
Dubai Investments is showcasing its capabilities and expertise, and that of its subsidiaries at a major construction trade exhibition being held in Kazakhstan since yesterday.
The four-day KazBuild 2013 has brought together nearly 300 exhibitors from across the globe, representing various construction and related sectors such as interiors, building materials, windows, doors, glass, ceramics and stone.
DI and its subsidiaries are part of the UAE Pavilion led by Dubai Exports, an initiative aimed at enabling UAE-based businesses to strengthen their export capabilities by leveraging the on-going economic diversification and strategies for development across both UAE and Kazakhstan.
The subsidiaries include Emirates Glass, Lumiglass Industries, Emirates Float Glass, Emirates Building Systems, Dubai Cranes & Technical Services, Emirates Extrusion Factory, Gulf Dynamic Switchgear, International Rubber Company and Techno Rubber Company.
Abdulaziz Bin Yagub Al Serkal, general manager of Dubai Investments, said: “We are privileged to be participating in KazBuild 2013, which is an established event in the global construction calendar. Visitors to the UAE pavilion in KazBuild can benefit from the expertise of Dubai Investments, its subsidiaries and other UAE companies in the construction and related sectors.”
“This is a great opportunity to exchange knowledge and tap into business and growth opportunities in Kazakhstan and neighbouring states,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna