Dubai Investments joins Kazakhstan expo
Dubai, September 4, 2013
Dubai Investments is showcasing its capabilities and expertise, and that of its subsidiaries at a major construction trade exhibition being held in Kazakhstan since yesterday.
The four-day KazBuild 2013 has brought together nearly 300 exhibitors from across the globe, representing various construction and related sectors such as interiors, building materials, windows, doors, glass, ceramics and stone.
DI and its subsidiaries are part of the UAE Pavilion led by Dubai Exports, an initiative aimed at enabling UAE-based businesses to strengthen their export capabilities by leveraging the on-going economic diversification and strategies for development across both UAE and Kazakhstan.
The subsidiaries include Emirates Glass, Lumiglass Industries, Emirates Float Glass, Emirates Building Systems, Dubai Cranes & Technical Services, Emirates Extrusion Factory, Gulf Dynamic Switchgear, International Rubber Company and Techno Rubber Company.
Abdulaziz Bin Yagub Al Serkal, general manager of Dubai Investments, said: “We are privileged to be participating in KazBuild 2013, which is an established event in the global construction calendar. Visitors to the UAE pavilion in KazBuild can benefit from the expertise of Dubai Investments, its subsidiaries and other UAE companies in the construction and related sectors.”
“This is a great opportunity to exchange knowledge and tap into business and growth opportunities in Kazakhstan and neighbouring states,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh