Hewitt plans training course on construction claims
Manama, September 4, 2013
Hewitt Construction Consultancy, a company specialising in construction contracts and claims, is partnering with Qatar-based Quantum International to deliver its two-day intensive training course on construction claims to professionals in Bahrain.
The event will be held on September 18 and 19.
The course is designed to provide those representing both contractors and clients with the knowledge necessary to manage, prepare, present and respond to construction claims in an effective and professional manner, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"Since the launch of Claims Class, we have had many positive responses and the course received excellent feedback when it was presented in the UAE and Doha," said course developer and leading presenter Andy Hewitt, who is the principal of Hewitt Construction Consultancy and has lived and worked in Bahrain for several years.
"I am particularly happy to be able to present the course in Bahrain which holds many happy memories for both myself and my family," he added.
Quantum Qatar senior contracts and claims consultant Steven Beaumont will jointly present the course.
"Supporting Hewitt Construction Consultancy in Bahrain creates a strong partnership where experience can be brought together to deliver a quality training course to construction professionals including quantity surveyors, engineers, contract administrators, architects, planners and project managers," remarked Beaumont.
"Given Quantum's international experience and knowledge of the market in this particular region of the Gulf through our current activities, we are able to build on the seamless work already produced by Hewitt Claims Consultancy," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: consultancy |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan