Forum probes pitfalls of real estate trading
Manama, September 4, 2013
Legal pitfalls faced by buyers and sellers of real estate in Bahrain were explored at a specialist seminar yesterday.
Aimed at members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors undergoing continuing professional development, the seminar offered top tips on navigating the legal minefield of transferring title in the country and how to resolve disputes should they crop up, according to a report in the Gulf Daily News.
It was held in legal firm Charles Russell's new office at the Bahrain World Trade Centre.
Charles Russell Middle East real estate head Simon Green and associate Reem Al Mahroos led the first half of the talk, focusing on traps to avoid, while head of the firm's Bahrain office Patrick Gearon and associate Gareth Mills looked at dispute resolution.
Another seminar is planned within the next six months. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom