NCB Capital closes real estate fund
Jeddah, August 27, 2013
NCB Capital, a leading wealth manager and investment bank in Saudi Arabia, has announced the successful closure of its 'AlAhli AlKhayyal Residential Development Fund' after reaching the SR150 million ($39.9) target.
The residential real estate fund will invest in providing quality villas and duplexes for increasing number of upper-middle class families in Jeddah, said a statement from NCB Capital.
Commenting on move, Faisal Badran, the head of Asset Management at NCB Capital, said: “The keen response of our clients to invest in the fund reflects the high demand for quality housing in Saudi where the residential real estate sector continues to thrive, stimulated by the increasing number of upper-middle class families.”
Under the terms of a recently-signed development agreement with Diyar AlKhayyal Real Estate Development. NCB Capital will be the fund manager while Diyar AlKhayyal will be the developer of residential real estate projects in Jeddah.
Diyar AlKhayyal is a leading firm specialized in developing housing projects for upper-middle class families in Jeddah.
In order to meet the needs of its target segment and to understand the circumstances that make home ownership difficult for upper-middle class families, Diyar Al-Khayyal analyzed a number of studies, taking into consideration population growth rates and demographic trends in the area as well as other economic and social factors.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna