Sandcastles launches property app
Dubai, August 26, 2013
Sandcastles.ae, a Dubai-based property portal, has launched its new mobile app to help both investors and residents looking for the best deals in property for sale and rent.
The app will alert the user based on the customised push notifications, when a property matching that description has been listed by an estate agent in the last 24 hours, said a statement.
Zuber Mohsan, CEO for Sandcastles.ae property and App, said "In this new app we have taken feedback from our existing users such as property alerts, they are sent out once a day matching any new listings with users criteria ".
The app features additions like property history, saving interesting properties and make notes, said the statement.
It also features Camera View – bubbles will appear on the buildings available for sale or rent when the camera is pointed to an area like Dubai Marina or Downtown Dubai. The technology is called augmented reality and it is used in high-end games and technical apps, it said.
The app shows property in thumbnails arranged by number of bedrooms and users can call the real estate in just a tap and send an email inquiry easily, it added
"We have looked at the needs of our international users, the app can view property listings in USD, GBP and AED, once set, the app remembers your currency choice," Mohsan added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract