Sandcastles launches property app
Dubai, August 26, 2013
Sandcastles.ae, a Dubai-based property portal, has launched its new mobile app to help both investors and residents looking for the best deals in property for sale and rent.
The app will alert the user based on the customised push notifications, when a property matching that description has been listed by an estate agent in the last 24 hours, said a statement.
Zuber Mohsan, CEO for Sandcastles.ae property and App, said "In this new app we have taken feedback from our existing users such as property alerts, they are sent out once a day matching any new listings with users criteria ".
The app features additions like property history, saving interesting properties and make notes, said the statement.
It also features Camera View – bubbles will appear on the buildings available for sale or rent when the camera is pointed to an area like Dubai Marina or Downtown Dubai. The technology is called augmented reality and it is used in high-end games and technical apps, it said.
The app shows property in thumbnails arranged by number of bedrooms and users can call the real estate in just a tap and send an email inquiry easily, it added
"We have looked at the needs of our international users, the app can view property listings in USD, GBP and AED, once set, the app remembers your currency choice," Mohsan added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract