New CEO for Arabtec Construction
Abu Dhabi, August 20, 2013
Arabtec Holding, a leading Mena construction company specialising in complex projects, has appointed Sami Haidar Asad as chief executive officer of Arabtec’s group of construction companies.
Asad will be responsible for the global operations of Arabtec’s construction group. He will be reporting directly to Arabtec Holding’s managing director and CEO Hasan Abdullah Ismaik and will focus on leading the current pipeline of major projects and driving the company’s growth vision.
Asad brings to his new job a versatile experience of over 25 years in the development and construction field. He joins from Abu Dhabi real estate development company Aldar, where he served as chief operations officer and then as the chief executive officer.
Ismaik said: “Asad is a highly regarded figure in the two key growth sectors for Arabtec, construction and oil and gas. His wealth of knowledge in the oil & gas sector, proven experience in managing mega construction and engineering projects and outstanding leadership experience will prove invaluable as we execute our growth strategy.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract