Zeyad Al Rukban
500 exhibitors sign up for Saudi Build
Riyadh, August 15, 2013
More than 500 exhibitors from 28 countries have confirmed their participation at Saudi Build 2013, three months ahead of the kickoff of the latest edition of the region’s premier business to business construction event.
Now on its 25th year, the show is set to run from November 4 to 7 at the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center.
Saudi Build 2013 will gather contractors, real estate developers and building owners who will get to explore a full range of the best building solutions out in the international markets.
Many of the leading names in Saudi Arabia construction will showcase their key developments at the upcoming event; Doka Saudi Arabia, for one, will present its extensive formwork solutions. Doka and other key players will reveal the unique solutions they employ for various construction requirements and what strategies they use to energize the local markets.
“This is an important year for Saudi Build given its 25th year of existence and its valuable contributions to the ongoing dynamism of the Saudi construction market,” said Zeyad Al Rukban, assistant general manager, Riyadh Exhibitions Company.
“Companies that have played key roles in growing the local industry such as Doka will make this edition extra-special by sharing the technologies, tools and best practices that have turned the Kingdom into the region’s top construction hub. This year’s edition will be an occasion to both look back at Saudi Arabia’s great accomplishments in the construction field and set better and brighter directions for industry.”
Saudi Build 2013 will also offer trade visitors exciting displays of the latest and top-notch building materials and equipment, architectural finishing products, stone, marble and granite products, construction tools and technology, engineering services, infrastructure materials, and security and safety systems, among others.
The show will serve as the main platform for building new business opportunities in Saudi Arabia’s construction sector through displays and presentations of the latest in technology, machinery and equipment.
Last year’s edition welcomed 812 exhibitors from 34 countries and 22,649 visitors covering an exhibiting space of 26,000 sq m; with exhibitor confirmations already in full swing, the 2013 edition is on track to achieve record figures. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah