Aldar's CEO to step down
Dubai, August 13, 2013
Aldar Properties, Abu Dhabi's biggest property firm, said on Tuesday that its chief executive officer Sami Asad will step down from his role on August 15.
Asad has been CEO of the property developer since 2010.
An announcement on the new chief executive would be made in due course, Aldar said in a statement on Abu Dhabi's bourse.
Aldar merged with rival Sorouh Real Estate earlier this year in a state-backed deal forming the largest property firm in the emirate.
The developer appointed a new chief financial officer and a deputy chief executive in March after the merger was approved by its shareholders. – Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014