Dubal products 'suitable for sustainable buildings'
Dubai, August 5, 2013
Dubai Aluminium’s (Dubal) products have been declared suitable for sustainable building practices, as per applicable criteria defined by two internationally acclaimed bodies.
The declaration was made following assessment by an independent agency, as per the criteria by the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (Leed) green building programmed launched by the US Green Building Council and Deutsche Gesellschaft für Nachhaltiges Bauen (DGNB, which translates as the German Sustainable Building Council), which promotes sustainable and economically efficient building, said a statement.
“These expert assessments and declarations provide a competitive advantage for Dubal’s products, both in catering for our existing markets and acquiring niche markets for our value-added products,” said Abdulla Kalban, president and CEO.
Dubal owns and operates a large single-site smelter using pre-bake anode technology and is a supplier of foundry alloy to the Far East's automotive industry, extrusion billet for construction markets and high purity primary aluminium for use in the electronics and aerospace industries. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track