Labour housing units planned in Riyadh
Riyadh, August 1, 2013
The Arriyadh Development Authority (ADA), the executive branch of the High Commission for the development of Riyadh, plans to build labour housing units with advanced facilities, said a report.
The announcement follows a joint meeting of the authority and the executive committee for projects and planning, chaired by Riyadh Governor Prince Khaled bin Bandar and attended by Deputy Governor Prince Turki bin Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, said the Arab News report.
The authority did not give details of the new labour camps but pointed out that it was aimed at reorganising the city and improving services to citizens and residents, the report said.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom