Damac launches first golf condos in Dubai
Dubai, July 15, 2013
Damac Properties, a leading luxury developer in the region, has released the first ever golf condominiums in Dubai.
Set in Akoya by Damac, just ten minutes from Sheikh Zayed Road, the 28 million sq ft master development consists of luxury condominiums, each with a panoramic view across the Trump International Golf Club, Dubai – the first course to be developed by the Trump organization in Asia.
Prices for the units, which come in various sizes, include a swimming pool, landscaped gardens, and a state-of-the-art gymnasium, start at Dh900,000 ($246,000). The condominiums are available in studios, one, two, three, and lavish four bedroom apartments in a unique design which accentuates the views across the golf course.
Each region, named Golf Panorama, Golf Horizon, Golf Vista, Golf Terrace and Golf Veduta sits close to the course, overlooking the fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth holes of the Trump International Golf Club, Dubai.
“Akoya by Damac is fast becoming one of the most desirable golf course communities anywhere,” said Ziad El Chaar, managing director, Damac Properties. “Now, for the very first time in Dubai, you can own a lavish condominium overlooking the Trump International course, with enviable lush green views from every angle.”
“We expect these highly desirable and unique units to prove hugely popular with international investors looking to capitalise on Dubai’s position as the world’s top performing rental market,” he added.
According to the latest report from Knight Frank, an independent global residential and commercial property consultancy, rents in Dubai had increased by 18.3 per cent in the year to March 2013. The Knight Frank Prime Global Rental Index stated that rents in prime areas in developing cities are driving the market, with traditional powerhouses such as Hong Kong, London and New York falling well behind.
Dubai’s property valuations are also experiencing strong growth with Asteco stating that valuations across the Emirate have grown 12 per cent in the second quarter of 2013 alone and by 38 per cent compared to Q2 2012.
“Dubai is back driving the international property market and all eyes are on the Emirate again,” added El Chaar. “It is the right time to bring a new living concept to Dubai and these condos will deliver a great opportunity to those looking for a secluded, peaceful lifestyle just a short distance from the bustling city.”
Each of the condominiums at Akoya by Damac comes complete with fully-fitted kitchens, ceramic tiles floors, cabinets and stone counter tops. All rooms feature double glazed windows, air conditioning, and balconies and are serviced by a 24-hour concierge desk, a Damac statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings