Al Basel achieves $68m in sales in H1
Dubai, July 11, 2013
UAE-based Al Basel Real Estate Brokers said it achieved over Dh250 million ($68 million) in sales for the first half of this year.
The results were helped by the participation in the Emaar roadshow series, which was held across key locations including Saudi Arabia, Egypt, India, London and Qatar.
According to senior officials, the company targeted end users and investors-encouraging potential buyers to invest in major development projects in Dubai, particularly in Downtown Dubai.
The regional real estate industry is witnessing key growth, which is widely reflected in the increasing number of projects happening across the region, said a statement from Emaar Properties.
Aiming to capitalise on the growth, the property developer organised a region-wide series of roadshows that were designed to showcase their signature projects.
“We appreciate the opportunity given to us by Emaar by inviting us to take part in their roadshow series” said Basel Al Kasem, managing director.
“The roadshow series gave us the opportunity to promote our diverse portfolio of world class property projects—capped off by posting over Dh250 million in sales for the first two quarters of 2013. Our able marketing team was even able to sell one Burj Vista unit to a popular Arabic actor and director.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah