Al Basel achieves $68m in sales in H1
Dubai, July 11, 2013
UAE-based Al Basel Real Estate Brokers said it achieved over Dh250 million ($68 million) in sales for the first half of this year.
The results were helped by the participation in the Emaar roadshow series, which was held across key locations including Saudi Arabia, Egypt, India, London and Qatar.
According to senior officials, the company targeted end users and investors-encouraging potential buyers to invest in major development projects in Dubai, particularly in Downtown Dubai.
The regional real estate industry is witnessing key growth, which is widely reflected in the increasing number of projects happening across the region, said a statement from Emaar Properties.
Aiming to capitalise on the growth, the property developer organised a region-wide series of roadshows that were designed to showcase their signature projects.
“We appreciate the opportunity given to us by Emaar by inviting us to take part in their roadshow series” said Basel Al Kasem, managing director.
“The roadshow series gave us the opportunity to promote our diverse portfolio of world class property projects—capped off by posting over Dh250 million in sales for the first two quarters of 2013. Our able marketing team was even able to sell one Burj Vista unit to a popular Arabic actor and director.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom