Top Beirut residential project sees big demand
Beirut, July 11, 2013
HAR Properties, a leading Beirut-based real estate developer, has announced that 70 per cent of the apartments in its new 20-floor mixed-use project have sold out two years before the delivery date.
The AYA project is located in the Achrafieh neighbourhood of Mar Mikhail, which comprises residential space, five offices and seven boutiques. Excavation is being finalized with October 2015 as a predicted delivery date.
HAR Properties issued a statement, explaining that “buyers are Lebanese locals and expatriates.”
Prices start at $3,700 per sq m on the first floor with payment facilities (either directly with the developer or though the bank with attractive housing loans).
The real estate management consultancy company Prime Consult is undertaking the Marketing & Sales of this project.
AYA is composed of 20 floors with apartments ranging between 114 sq m and 326 sq m. Each floor includes one, two or three apartments with no identical units.
The ground floor in AYA has seven upscale and independent boutiques. AYA’s five offices are located in a separate block with an independent access that is linked, at the same time, to the first two floors of the building.
AYA’s design incorporates a range of amenities for residents to ensure a life of convenience and leisure. These include a gym and a swimming pool, in addition to five basements for storage rooms and car parking spots. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan