Top Beirut residential project sees big demand
Beirut, July 11, 2013
HAR Properties, a leading Beirut-based real estate developer, has announced that 70 per cent of the apartments in its new 20-floor mixed-use project have sold out two years before the delivery date.
The AYA project is located in the Achrafieh neighbourhood of Mar Mikhail, which comprises residential space, five offices and seven boutiques. Excavation is being finalized with October 2015 as a predicted delivery date.
HAR Properties issued a statement, explaining that “buyers are Lebanese locals and expatriates.”
Prices start at $3,700 per sq m on the first floor with payment facilities (either directly with the developer or though the bank with attractive housing loans).
The real estate management consultancy company Prime Consult is undertaking the Marketing & Sales of this project.
AYA is composed of 20 floors with apartments ranging between 114 sq m and 326 sq m. Each floor includes one, two or three apartments with no identical units.
The ground floor in AYA has seven upscale and independent boutiques. AYA’s five offices are located in a separate block with an independent access that is linked, at the same time, to the first two floors of the building.
AYA’s design incorporates a range of amenities for residents to ensure a life of convenience and leisure. These include a gym and a swimming pool, in addition to five basements for storage rooms and car parking spots. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom