Ejadah, Famah launch property services JV
Dubai, July 10, 2013
UAE’s Ejadah Asset Management Group has partnered with Famah Business Holding, a Riyadh based holding company, to launch a joint venture which will provide integrated real estate and community services in Saudi Arabia.
To be called Ejadah Asset Management Group Saudi Arabia, the new venture will provide services in the areas of property management, facilities management and community services and will be the first to offer integrated solutions in the real estate sector in the Saudi market.
Ejadah Saudi is set to be a leader in the field, building on the expertise and business model of Ejadah and Famah Business Holding’s invaluable local knowledge and complementary focus on infrastructure and public sector project investments, a statement said.
It will offer integrated services to landmark projects across the country with a number of contracts already in the pipeline.
The first office is set to open in Riyadh later this year and the venture sees Ejadah double the size of its business and is the first step towards its expansion plans in to further markets across the GCC over the next 18 months.
“We are delighted to announce this partnership with Famah Business Holding and are now one step closer to setting up our operation to offer world-class integrated services in Saudi Arabia. This joint venture marks a significant point in our expansion plans for 2013 and we are now looking at additional markets in the region,” said Billy Daly, CEO of Ejadah.
Hadi Bin Mohammed Al Faour, executive president and managing director of Famah Business Holding, said: “The scale and scope of real estate projects in the Kingdom demands world-class services and management. During our discussions with Ejadah, we realized the synergies in the vision and objectives of both companies. We are confident that our joint venture with Ejadah Group shall bridge the gap by offering world-class real estate and community services.”
Ejadah Saudi will extend its business model in sustaining and enhancing the value of real estate investments as well as offering career opportunities for Saudi nationals in real estate services through structured training and development programmes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum